Operations and Administrative Coordinator, Office of the CEO
Remote or New York City
Founded in 2010, Sandler Search is a leading boutique retained executive search firm. We recruit senior-level leaders for nonprofit, education, social impact and philanthropic organizations. Sandler Search is headquartered in New York City with staff across the country working nationally.
The Operations and Administrative Coordinator (“Coordinator”) will serve as a key member of the search team, reporting directly to the CEO and Founder. They will support search execution and help manage office administration. They will also support the CEO on internal and client-facing tasks and operations.
- Compose internal and external communications and documents in collaboration with other team members;
- Schedule client and candidate meetings;
- Produce candidate and client documents using Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Outlook;
- Oversee office management and administration, including invoicing, contracting, general IT maintenance and upkeep for devices, website, and email services;
- Update a state-of-the-art, proprietary database, performing data entry so all research and search activities are properly documented; and
- Conduct research relevant to each search using web-based
- A bachelor’s degree plus prior 1-2 years professional or internship experience; an interest in talent development, executive search, and/or consulting;
- Are a proactive, detail-oriented, and organized professional with exceptional follow-through;
- Have excellent writing skills, interpersonal acumen, and are motivated by a team-based culture;
- Bring strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe skills as well as database savvy; and
- Care about social impact, people, equity, inclusion, and community.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please email cover letter and resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org