Education Practice Intern
Founded in 2010, Sandler Search is a leading boutique retained executive search firm. We recruit senior-level leaders for nonprofit, education, social impact and philanthropic organizations. Sandler Search is headquartered in New York City and recruits nationally.
- Review and read applications and resumes, primarily for education-focused searches.
- Update a state-of-the-art, proprietary database, performing data entry so all research and search activities are properly documented; and
- Conduct research relevant using web-based capabilities such as LinkedIn Recruiter.
- A bachelor’s degree plus prior 1-2 years internship or professional experience;
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills;
- Database savvy and extremely organized with exceptional follow-through; and
- A proactive, highly motivated person committed to education, educational equity, and social impact.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our team.
This is a paid internship and currently a work from home opportunity for a U.S.-based professional.
Sandler Search is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace that values diversity and inclusion and reflects the diversity of our clients and their communities. We strongly encourage people of color and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence to: email@example.com