Sandler Search was founded in 2011 with an idea to build a mission-driven search firm dedicated to the leadership of nonprofit and philanthropic enterprises. We are a leading boutique retained executive search firm comprised of search professionals, industry experts, and management consultants. We serve as trusted advisors to many of the country’s most valued and impactful organizations, their leadership, and teams. We are a collaborative team that is motivated, personally and professionally, by diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging as we recruit senior-level leaders for nonprofit, education, social impact, and philanthropic organizations. We are headquartered in New York City with staff across the country working nationally.
The Coordinator will serve as a key member of the search team, who will support key team members and report to the Managing Director. They will work with the team on internal and client-facing tasks and operations and will support every aspect of search execution for multiple searches simultaneously. Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling client and candidate meetings;
- Producing candidate and client documents using Google Workspace, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Outlook;
- Compose internal and external communications and documents in collaboration with other team members;
- Conduct research relevant to each search using online resources (LinkedIn, Guidestar, Charity Navigator); and
- Relentless information and database management.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree plus prior 1-2 years professional or internship experience; an interest in talent development, executive search, and/or consulting;
- Are a proactive, detail-oriented, and organized professional with exceptional follow-through;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal acumen, and are motivated by a team-based culture;
- Bring strong PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe skills as well as database savvy;
- Take pride in your work and strive to do your best always;
- Bring a can-do attitude and a desire to not take yourself too seriously; and
- Care about social impact, people, equity, inclusion, and community.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence to: email@example.com